How to Setup Mobile Devices with MyThinkCloud.com
These are the instructions for setting up your mobile device with your MyThinkCloud.com account. Your MyThinkCloud.com email account uses AutoDiscover to pull the server specific settings so setting up your email on your mobile device should only require you to input your email address and email password. You will need the follow to setup your mobile device:
- Android or iOS device using the default email apps
- An active valid MyThinkCloud.com email account
- Your email address and password to your email account
Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch)
- Open the Settings App
- Tap Accounts & Passwords
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Exchange
- Enter your account settings as requested, email address and email description, into the corresponding fields and tap Next.
- Enter the following.
- Server: Leave this field blank
- Domain: Leave this field blank
- Username: Your Email Address
- Password: Your Email Password
- Tap Next
- Select what you want to sync, Mail, Calendars, Contacts, Reminders
- Tap Save
Android (Galaxy, Google, etc.)
- Go to Settings
- Tap Accounts or Accounts & Sync
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Exchange or Exchange Active Sync
- When requested, enter your Email Address and Email Password and tab Sign in or Next
- When requested, choose what to sync, Mail, Contacts, Calendars and tap Done or Finish.
- On Start, swipe left to the App list, select Settings, and then select email + accounts.
- Select add an account > Outlook.
- Enter your email address and password, and then select Sign in. Windows Phone will try to set up your email account automatically.
- If you see the message “Check your information and try again. You may have mistyped your password.”, verify that you entered the correct email address and password. At this stage, you don’t need to specify any values for User name and Domain. Select Sign in.
- Select OK if Exchange ActiveSync asks you to enforce policies or set a password.