Free Network Assessment
Reduce your exposure to cyber attacks
Don't leave yourself open to litigation, fines, or the "front page" by skimping on network security.
If you've caught the news recently, you know that maintaining the security of your business data is tougher -- and more critical -- than ever. A network assessment from Think Technologies Group, (also called a "security audit" or "security review"), will ensure that proper security controls are integrated into your technology environment.
After the assessment, you’ll receive a comprehensive report that includes a summary of the methods used, identified threats, risk analyses, and a review of your current security posture. We’ll then recommend possible actions you can take to secure your business.
Don't wait another minute. To get started with your free, no-risk, network assessment, fill out the form below. Your information and the results of the assessment will not be shared with any third parties.
Your comprehensive report, presented when the assessment is finished, will include:
- An executive summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Assessment results:
- General control review
- Vulnerability test
- Risk assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the results analysis
- Recommended actions
Your security assessment will follow our proven process: