How to Access Outlook Web Access for MyThinkCloud.com
MyThinkCloud.com offers a feature rich webmail client called Outlook Web Access. OWA can be accessed via a web browser of your choice from any computer connected to the Internet. However, Microsoft recommends that you use Internet Explorer to get the most features, but it will work in Firefox and Chrome as well. Microsoft Edge is currently not recommended.
- Open a web browser of choice. In this example we will use Internet Explorer 11.
- In the address bar type mail.mythinkcloud.com and hit Enter.
- You will be redirected to the MyThinkCloud.com login page.
- Enter your primary email address and email password and click sign in (or hit enter):
- Choose your TimeZone and click Next.
- Now you will be able to get to your Email, Contacts and Calendar items.