How to Setup Outlook 2010+ with MyThinkCloud.com
This page will guide you through setting up Outlook (various versions) with MyThinkCloud.com Exchange. MyThinkCloud.com email uses a technology called AutoDiscover that allows Outlook to auto-configure all if its settings using just your name, email address and password. To configure Outlook to work with your MyThinkCloud.com email you will need:
- Outlook 2010 (Fully Patched with all updates) or greater
- Your email address
- Your email password
- If you have never setup an Outlook account before, you will be presented with a wizard.
- On the Welcome page click Next
- On the Add an Email Account page click Next
- Skip down to step 5 below and continue with the setup instructions.
- If you already have an Outlook profile you receive email in, open Outlook
- Go to File Account Settings Account Settings:
- On the Email tab click New
- On the Auto Account Setup page enter your name, email address, password and click Next
- Once complete (this may take several minutes) click Finish:
- Once Outlook finishes loading you may begin to use your email as normal.